Your cart has expired
Your order contained expired items and your shopping cart has been emptied.
Bard Music Festival: Korngold and His World
This year celebrating the life and times of Austrian-born composer and conductor Erich Korngold, Bard Music Festival weekends include orchestral concerts, chamber and choral music performances, panel discussions, special events, and opera in concert. SummerScape Coach from New York City is offered for BMF Programs 1, 6, 9, & 12.
- August 9, 2019 8:00 PM , Program One: From Viennese Prodigy to Hollywood, Reserve
- August 10, 2019 1:30 PM , Program Two: Teachers, Admirers, and Influences, Reserve
- August 10, 2019 8:00 PM , Program Three: The Orchestral Imagination, Reserve
- August 11, 2019 10:00 AM , Program Four: Popular Music in Europe Before World War II, Reserve
- August 11, 2019 1:30 PM , Program Five: Before the Reich: Korngold and Fellow Conservatives, Reserve
- August 11, 2019 5:00 PM , Program Six: Operetta's America, Reserve
- August 16, 2019 8:00 PM , Program Seven: Robin Hood and Beyond, Reserve
- August 17, 2019 1:30 PM , Program Eight: Classics in Hollywood: Film Composers in the Concert Hall, Reserve
- August 17, 2019 8:00 PM , Program Nine: Sustaining the Beautiful: Art During and After the Catastrophe, Reserve
- August 18, 2019 10:00 AM , Program Ten: The American Musical on Stage and Screen, Reserve
- August 18, 2019 1:30 PM , Program Eleven: Hollywood Babylon: No Escape, Reserve
- August 18, 2019 5:00 PM , Program Twelve: Die tote Stadt, Reserve